Whether you need a Carton Sleeve for food packs, beverage, gift box, or product boxes, we can create a custom sleeve just for you—and because we have no minimum order quantity, you can order as many or as few as you need.
Simply design your box and upload it to our site. We’ll work closely with you to ensure that the finished product looks exactly how you envisioned and that it’s delivered when you need it. With our high quality materials and rich water-based inks, your custom boxes are sure to turn heads no matter how you plan on using them.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR CUSTOM BOX PRINTING INCLUDE:
- 3 paperboard options available in 3 thicknesses
- Available in 4 finishes, with gloss, matte, and premium options
- Printing on one side only or both sides
- Vibrant, full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
- Fast turnaround times
CUSTOM BOX PRINTING OPTIONS
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your custom box, then choose from the following options:
White Standard Paperboard
- Standard White Cardstock with a white exterior as well as interior
- Used for more premium items such as candles, cosmetics, neutraceuticals and more!
White Recycled Paperboard (Kraft interior)
- Made from Recycled material.
- Not as bright of a white exterior and a more kraft/ clay color interior
- Great for "Planet friendly" products, including natural and organic items.
White Refrigerator Grade (Kraft interior)
- Similar to the Recycled board but can withstand Refrigeration, freezer and moisture environments.
- 16 pt. Cardstock (Standard)
- 18 pt. Cardstock (Premium)
- 24 pt. Cardstock (Ultra Premium)
- Gloss – Gloss is a popular choice for custom boxes, with just enough shine to get noticed.
- Matte – A flat, matte finish is ideal for custom box designs that have a minimalist look.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – Soft-touch matte has an elegant appearance and unique tactile feel thanks to its velvety finish.
- Premium High-Gloss UV – A high-gloss UV finish adds depth and dimension to custom box designs that feature graphics and photos.
- Outisde Only
- Outside and Inside
- Inside Only
- 10 Business Days
- 8 Business Days
- 6 Business Days
CARTON SLEEVE STYLES
No matter what type of custom sleee style you need, we can make it happen. Some of the most common wayt use your include:
- Beverage Packaging
- Health and Beauty Packaging
- Consumer Electronics Packaging
- Neutraceutical Packaging
- Record and Video Game Packaging
- Food Tray Wraps
To allow your boxes to be displayed on retail racks, we also offer 5 panel hanger boxes and gable boxes. Have something else in mind? Just let us know when submitting your project for a quote.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CARTON SLEEVE PRINTING
What type of materials are EnvironPrint Sleeves printed on?
We choose the highest quality materials for custom sleeves to ensure that they’re durable and last as long as you need them to. Options include white premium paperboard, white economy paperboard, white recycled paperboard, or white refrigerator grade paperboard for products that need to be frozen or chilled.
What sizes of custom sleeves are available?
We offer custom sleeves in any size you need. Let us know your desired dimensions when you submit your project for a quote. Not sure what size you need? We can help with that too.
How can I design custom sleeves?
Our downloadable file templates enable you or your packaging designer to create professional-looking custom boxes. Download the template that best suits your needs, create your design, then upload it to our website when you’re ready to get a quote.
What is the best finish for custom sleeves?
The best finish for custom sleeve depends on your needs and how you plan on using your boxes. A matte finish allows you to write on your boxes and it keeps fingerprints and smudges at bay; a gloss finish is more eye-catching with its reflective properties, making it a natural choice for bold graphics, bright colors, and photography.
Can I print on the inside of my custom sleeve?
Yes, you can choose to print on the outside only or both the outside and inside for a more finished look.
How can I order custom sleeve from EnvironPrint?
Because we’re committed to providing exceptional products and service, we offer a more personalized ordering process for custom boxes. Select your material, thickness, finish, printed side, quantity, and printing time, then upload your design and submit your project for a quote. One of our team members will get in touch with you to go over the next steps and walk you through our process to ensure that your custom boxes turn out exactly how you want them to.
How much does custom sleeve printing cost?
The cost of custom box printing depends on your choices for materials, finish, printing time, the size of the boxes you need, and any other customizations you choose. After you submit your project for a quote, we will get back to you with pricing.
What is the minimum quantity of custom sleeves that I can order?
Our minimum quantity is one, so you can order a sample custom sleeve to ensure that you’re happy with your design as well as your material and finish choices before you place a larger order.
How long will it take to get my custom sleeves?
If you need custom box printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Choose between 10, 8 or 6 business day printing time (for an additional fee), then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates to select the shipping speed you need. Our premium shipping option delivers your custom boxes to your door 1–2 days after printing is completed. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
WHY CHOOSE ENVIRONPRINT FOR CUSTOM BOX PRINTING
Unlike traditional printers, we use solvent-free water-based inks, 3D-printed digital dies, and sustainable materials to minimize our impact on the environment. Our team exceeds customers’ expectations by providing unparalleled quality, dedicated service, and fast turnaround times. Order your custom boxes today to find out why EnvironPrint is the leading online destination for planet-friendly digital printing.
Write Your Own Review