This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
These days, an eye-catching beer label is almost as important as the beer itself! Spend the time to design the perfect branding for your brew, then use a custom beer label printing company to make it a reality and your bottle will be sure to turn heads on the most crowded retail shelves. Even if you’re a home brewer who makes craft beer as a hobby, printing your own custom beer labels can add a special touch when you’re gifting your beer to friends and family.
EnvironPrint beer labels will make a great first impression with shoppers. They’re printed with vibrant water-based inks for colors that pop and high quality sustainably-sourced label paper. Our dedicated customer service team will ensure that your beer labels not only look amazing, but that they arrive exactly when you need them to.
Highlights of our beer labels include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Your choice of finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant, long-lasting full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
- Self-adhesive backing sticks to glass and stands up to the demands of retail
- Cut-to-size or kiss-cut options
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Beer Label Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your beer labels and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 2.625” x 1”
- 2” x 2”
- 2” x 3”
- 3” x 3”
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- Gloss – Gloss is a classic choice for beer labels thanks to its luster and reflective properties.
- Matte – For a unique look, choose a flat matte finish and pair it with a sophisticated minimalist label design.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – The velvet-smooth texture of soft-touch matte gives your beer labels a unique tactile feel.
- Premium High Gloss UV – For beer labels featuring bright, bold colors, a high gloss UV finish will help them stand out.
- Cut to Size
- Kiss Cut Sheet
- 4 Business Day
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Uses for Beer Labels
Craft brewers are our most frequent buyers when it comes to beer labels, but hobbyists use personalized beer labels to brand their home brews. Custom beer labels can be a fun decorative touch for weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays—apply your own label design over the brand label to celebrate the special occasion.
Design Tips for Beer Labels
If you don’t yet have a business logo or branding for your craft brewery, consider using a graphic designer to help create a polished aesthetic for your bottles. Here are some additional design tips to keep in mind:
- Think about the message you want to send about your brand. Beer labels are known for having a bit of humor to them, but there’s nothing wrong with going serious either.
- If you’re selling your beer commercially, make sure your labels comply with governmental regulations.
- Remember that store shelves are full of competition. A premium finish and bright colors will help your beer labels stand out.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Beer Labels
How can I customize the shape of my beer labels?
We offer a variety of beer label shapes in our downloadable file templates, but if you need something different, contact us and we can work on a custom project just for your business.
What’s the difference between kiss cut sheets and cut to size?
Cut to size beer labels are cut through the label paper and the backing, while kiss cut label sheets are only cut through the label paper side, leaving the backing intact. If you have a large number of beer bottles to label, we recommend kiss cut sheets for their ease of use.
What paper is used for beer labels?
Our beer labels are printed on high quality white label paper.
Can I have beer labels printed in a size not listed?
Of course! The sizes listed on our website are popular with our customers, but our printing process is completely custom, meaning you can choose any size you need. Select the blank option in the drop-down menu for size, then type in the width and height you’d like in the boxes below.
How can I design my own custom beer labels?
Select the downloadable file template that best fits the size and shape you need, then use it to create your beer labels. When you’re finished with the design, upload it to our site and place your order.
What is the minimum quantity of beer labels that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, so you can order a single beer label to ensure you’re happy with the design, finish, shape, and size before you place your full order.
How long will it take to get my custom beer labels?
If you need beer label printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Select your preferred turnaround time when placing your order, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates chart to choose the shipping speed you need. With premium shipping, your beer labels will be delivered to right to your door only 1 to 2 days after we’ve completed printing. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Beer Label Printing
EnvironPrint has been offering greener digital printing services with solvent-free water-based inks, state-of-the-art 3D-printed digital dies, and sustainably-sourced materials. We take pride in not just meeting but exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing fast turnaround times, responsive service, and unsurpassed quality. Order your beer labels from EnvironPrint today and find out why we’re a leading provider of planet-friendly printing for businesses and consumers.