This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
You’ve spent a lot of time crafting your beverages—don’t make your branding an afterthought. Without a professionally-printed beverage label, consumers may treat your offerings with skepticism. In contrast, a well-designed label shows that your brand is reliable and trustworthy; it piques consumer interest and makes your bottles stand out among crowded retail shelves.
EnvironPrint beverage labels let you put your best foot forward with shoppers. They’re printed with rich water-based inks for colors that pop and our dedicated customer service will ensure that you get your beverage labels exactly when you need them.
Highlights of our beverage labels include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Your choice of finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant, long-lasting full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
- Self-adhesive backing sticks glass and plastic bottles
- Cut-to-size or kiss-cut options
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Beverage Label Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your beverage labels or choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 2.625” x 1”
- 2” x 2”
- 2” x 3”
- 3” x 3”
- 6” x 4”
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- Gloss – Gloss is the traditional choice for beverage labels thanks to its shine and eye-catching reflective properties.
- Matte – For something more unique, try a flat matte finish and pair it with a minimalist beverage label design. This screams Earthy, Natural or Organic.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – The velvet-smooth texture of soft-touch matte adds a unique tactile feel to your beverage labels.
- Premium High Gloss UV – For a truly bold look that stands out, high gloss UV finish is an excellent option.
- Cut to Size
- Kiss Cut Sheet
- 1 Business Day
- 2 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
Uses for Beverage Labels
Our beverage labels can be used for adding branding to:
- Wine bottles
- Beer bottles
- Juice bottles
- Iced tea bottles
- Bottled coffee
- Kombucha bottles
- Soda bottles
- Spirit bottles
Design Tips for Beverage Labels
If you don’t have a business logo or branding, consider using a graphic designer to help create a polished aesthetic for your products. Here are some additional design tips to keep in mind:
- Our custom process allows you to go beyond the standard rectangle design and have your labels cut to any shape you’d like.
- Consider printing two beverage labels for each bottle: one for the front and one for the back. The front can prominently display your logo and the product name, while the back label will give you ample room for nutrition information and ingredients.
- If your beverage is going to be refrigerated, a gloss finish will stand up better to condensation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Beverage Labels
How can I customize the shape of my beverage labels?
We offer a variety of shapes in our downloadable file templates, but if you need something different, contact us and we can work on a custom project.
What’s the difference between kiss cut sheets and cut to size?
Cut to size stickers are cut through the label paper and the backing, while kiss cut sheets are only cut through the label paper portion, leaving the backing intact. If you have a large number of bottles to label, we recommend kiss cut sheets for your beverage labels, as they’re easier to use.
What paper is used for beverage labels?
We use high quality white label paper to print our beverage labels.
Can I have beverage labels printed in a size not listed?
Yes, we can print custom beverage labels that fit any size bottle. Simply select the blank option in the drop-down menu for size, then use the text fields below to enter your preferred width and height.
How can I design my own custom beverage labels?
Choose the downloadable file template that works best for your needs, then use it to create your own beverage labels. Upload the file to our site when you’re ready to place your order.
What is the minimum quantity of beverage labels that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, allowing you to order a single label to ensure that you’re satisfied with the design, your finish choice, and the shape before you place a full order.
How long will it take to get my custom beverage labels?
If you need beverage label printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Choose the turnaround time you need when placing your order, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates chart to select your desired shipping speed. With premium shipping, your beverage labels will be delivered to right to your door only 1 to 2 days after we’ve completed printing. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Beverage Label Printing
EnvironPrint has been offering planet-friendly digital printing services with solvent-free water-based inks, advanced 3D-printed digital dies, and sustainably-sourced materials. We take pride in exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing quick turnaround, responsive service, and exceptional value. Order your beverage labels from us today and find out why EnvironPrint is a leading provider of online printing services for business.