Professional bottle labels are a must if your business is in the food and beverage industry, but their uses can go far beyond branding beer and wine. Custom bottle labels can be used to add a personalized touch to events and celebrations, to organize your pantry, or for cosmetics and personal care products. Rather than attempting to DIY it with your home or office printer, you’ll get more polished and professional results when you choose digital printing for your bottle labels.
At EnvironPrint, printing bottle labels is one of our specialties. We’ve helped countless businesses upgrade their branding and generate increased interest in their products with high quality bottle labels printed with vibrant water-based inks and premium finishes. Our digital printing process is truly custom, meaning that instead of trying to fit your label design into a predetermined format, we can print labels in your choice of size and shape. We’re committed to making sure your bottle labels look amazing and arrive when you need them.
Highlights of our bottle labels include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Your choice of finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no solvents
- Durable label paper stands up to the demands of retail
- Self-adhesive backing sticks to almost all surfaces, including glass, metal, and plastic
- Digital laser cutting options
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Bottle Label Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your bottle labels and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 2.625” x 1”
- 2” x 2”
- 2” x 3”
- 3” x 3”
- 3” x 4”
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- Gloss – Gloss is a common choice for bottle labels, as it’s durable and has an attractive shine.
- Matte – Matte finish adds a sophisticated look to your bottle labels.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – Our soft-touch matte option has a velvety-smooth tactile feel and it’s upscale appearance is well-suited for bottle labels with simple illustrations or text.
- Premium High Gloss UV – Our high gloss UV finish is reflective, bold, and able to withstand refrigeration.
- Cut to Size
- Kiss Cut Sheet
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Uses for Custom Bottle Labels
We’ve provided bottle label printing for customers in a number of different industries for a wide range of purposes. You can use bottle labels for:
- Wine bottles
- Beer bottles
- Juice bottles
- Sauce, dressing, and condiment bottles
- Cosmetics bottles
- Personal care product bottles
- Water bottles
- Oil and vinegar bottles
The most common uses for bottle labels are commercial, but you can also use them to create personalized bottles to celebrate weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. With custom bottle labels, there are endless possibilities—use your imagination and get creative!
Design Tips for Custom Bottle Labels
If you’re creating bottle labels for personal use or you have experience using graphic design programs, our downloadable file templates make the process easy. For bottle labels that will be used in retail, we recommend using a graphic designer for a professional look. Here are some design tips to keep in mind:
- Make your bottle label pop by having it printed in a custom die-cut shape rather than sticking with a traditional rectangle, square, oval, or circle.
- Minimalist looks are on-trend. A black and white color scheme with simple fonts and line drawings is a chic look, especially when paired with our premium matte finish.
- Don’t have a budget for a graphic designer? Purchase vector graphics that fit the aesthetic of your brand.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Bottle Labels
How can I customize the shape of my bottle labels?
If you’d like to have your bottle labels cut in a shape not available in our downloadable file templates, contact us and we can help you get started on a custom project.
What paper is available for bottle labels?
We use a high quality white label paper with self-adhesive backing for our bottle labels.
Can I have bottle labels printed in a size not listed?
Yes, the pre-set sizes that we have listed are only a starting point—they’re the most common sizes used by our customers, but you can easily choose any size you need. Simply select the blank option in the drop-down menu for size, then type in the exact measurements you want in the width and height boxes.
How can I design my own custom bottle labels?
View our downloadable file templates and choose the size and shape that best fits your needs. Download the template, create your design, then upload the customized file to our website when you’re ready to place your order.
What is the minimum quantity of bottle labels that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, allowing you to print a single bottle label in order to ensure that you’re happy with the design, shape, size, and finish before you commit to placing a full order.
How long will it take to get my custom bottle labels?
If you need custom bottle label printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Select your preferred turnaround time when placing your order, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates to choose the shipping speed that works for you. Our premium shipping will have your bottle labels delivered to your home or business 1 to 2 days after printing is complete. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Bottle Label Printing
EnvironPrint has been providing businesses and consumers with planet-friendly digital printing services using solvent-free water-based inks, sustainably-sourced paper, and 3D-printed digital dies. We’re proud of our responsive customer service, exceptional quality, and lightning-fast turnaround times. Place your order for custom bottle labels today and see why EnvironPrint is the best choice for all your online printing needs.
Write Your Own Review