If your passion for making candles has gone from a hobby to a small business, your packaging should look the part. Pack your votives, pillars, tea lights, and candle jars in a custom candle box for a polished, professional look that’s sure to get noticed. Not only are candle boxes essential when it comes to branding, they also give you the opportunity to share more information about your candles—when shoppers know about your process, ingredients, and backstory, they’re more likely to make a purchase.
Well-designed branding paired with high quality printing is a winning combination for candlemakers big and small. When you choose EnvironPrint for candle box printing, our personalized customer service will ensure that your packaging looks amazing and that it arrives exactly when you need it.
Highlights of our custom candle box printing include:
- 2 paperboard options available in 3 thicknesses
- Available in 4 finishes, with gloss, matte, and premium options
- Printing on one side only or both sides
- Vibrant, full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
Custom Candle Box Printing Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your custom candle box, then choose from the following options:
White Standard Paperboard-
- Stadard White SBS Board with a Bright white exterior as well as interior
- Used for more premium items such as candles, cosmetics, neutraceuticals and more!
White Recycled Paperboard (Kraft interior)
- Made from Recycled material.
- Not as bright of a white exterior and a more kraft/ clay color interior
- Great for "Planet friendly" products, including natural and organic items.
- 16 pt. Cardstock (Standard)
- 18 pt. Cardstock (Premium)
- 24 pt. Cardstock (Ultra Premium)
- Gloss – Gloss is a common choice for all retail packaging, including candle boxes. It offers just enough reflection to get attention.
- Matte – A matte finish complements candle box designs that are understated and minimalist.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – If you’re marketing your candles as a luxury item, there’s no better finish than premium soft-touch matte with its upscale look and velvet-smooth feel.
- Premium High-Gloss UV – High-gloss UV finish makes jewel tones, photography, and bold graphics pop.
- Outside Only
- Outside and Inside
- Inside Only
- 10 Business Days
- 8 Business Days
- 6 Business Days
Design Tips for Candle Boxes
Your candle boxes play an important role in marketing your products. Here are some design tips to consider:
- For candles made with natural or organic ingredients, a minimalist design printed with a matte finish sends a message of simplicity and purity.
- For a cohesive look, make sure your candle boxes and candle labels are matching or coordinated.
- To make your candle boxes look polished, print a pattern or color on the inside that complements the design of the outside of your packaging.
Frequently Asked Questions About Candle Box Printing
What type of materials are EnvironPrint candle boxes printed on?
Candles are fragile and often heavy, so our candle boxes are only printed on high quality paperboard. Choose from standard paperboard, or white recycled paperboard with a Kraft interior.
What sizes of candle boxes are available?
At EnvironPrint, our printing is completely custom, so we can provide candle boxes in any size you need. Simply let us know your desired dimensions or talk to our team and we can help you choose the right size box for your candles.
How can I design custom candle boxes?
Our downloadable file templates make it easy for you or your graphic designer to create custom candle boxes for your business. Choose the template that best suits your needs, then design your candle box and upload the finished design to our website when you’re ready to place an order.
How can I order candle boxes from EnvironPrint?
We don’t offer the ability to order candle boxes directly from our website because we believe this type of project requires more personalized service to ensure that the finished results are exactly what you envisioned. To order your boxes, choose your specifications, upload your design, and submit it to us for a quote. We’ll get back to you shortly and explain the next steps required to start your project.
How much does candle box printing cost?
The cost of candle box printing depends on a number of factors, including the material you select, its thickness, the finish you’d like, and whether you’ll be printing on one side or both. When you submit your project for a quote, we’ll contact you with the exact costs involved.
What is the minimum quantity of candle boxes that I can order?
Our minimum quantity is one, so you can order a single candle box as a sample to ensure that you’re happy with your design, material selections, and finish choice before placing a full order.
How long will it take to get my candle boxes?
If you need custom candle box printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Select 10 business days for our standard turnaround or 8 an 6 business day turnaround (for an additional fee), then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates to choose your desired shipping speed when you’re ready to checkout. With premium shipping, your candle boxes will be delivered to you 1–2 days after printing is completed. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Candle Box Printing
We use solvent-free water-based inks, 3D-printed digital dies, and sustainable materials in our printing process to minimize environmental impact. Our team exceeds customers’ expectations by offering personalized service, exceptional quality, and fast turnaround times. Order candle boxes today and see why EnvironPrint is the premier online destination for greener business printing.
Write Your Own Review