This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Before shoppers have the opportunity to smell your candle, they’ll see its label. A candle label that looks dated or unprofessional usually means that your candle will be ignored—after all, they’re not just for adding ambience to a home, they’re also used as a decorative addition to tables, counters, and shelves. With a well-designed label that’s printed using the highest quality materials, your candles are sure to pique the interest of customers.
EnvironPrint is a premier source for candle label printing. We offer a truly custom process, allowing you to choose any shape and size you need rather than restricting you to a handful of predetermined options. Our premium finishes and vibrant water-based inks ensure that your candles will look as good as they smell.
Highlights of our candle labels include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Your choice of finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no solvents
- Durable label paper stands up to the demands of retail
- Self-adhesive backing sticks to glass candle jars
- Cut-to-size options
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Candle Label Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your candle labels and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 2.625” x 1”
- 2” x 2”
- 2” x 3”
- 3” x 3”
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- Gloss – Gloss is a traditional choice for candle labels and used by many big-name consumer brands.
- Matte – A matte finish offers an elegant look that works well with simple candle label designs.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – For a sophisticated candle label, opt for our velvet-smooth soft-touch matte.
- Premium High Gloss UV – Our high gloss UV finish is reflective and eye-catching, making it well-suited for candle labels that feature bold graphics and vibrant colors.
- Cut to Size
- Kiss Cut Sheet
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Design Tips for Custom Candle Labels
Our downloadable file templates make it easy to design your own candle labels, especially if you already have a logo and brand assets from a graphic designer. That said, if you don’t have the budget for graphic design work, no worries—simple, minimalist candle labels are on trend.
- You don’t need to stick with a traditional rectangle. Add rounded corners, use a circle or oval, or choose any shape you like for a completely custom design.
- Because people use candles to decorate their homes, it’s best to create a sophisticated candle label that will fit into any decor style.
- You can’t go wrong with choosing an eye-catching typeface for the product name and a basic sans-serif for the rest of your text.
- Uses colors that match the scent of your candle—orange for pumpkin, forest green for pine, etc.
- Vector graphics are a great way to add visual interest to a candle label even if you don’t have a graphic designer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Candle Labels
How can I customize the shape of my candle labels?
We offer a number of different shapes in our downloadable file templates, but if you’d like something completely unique, contact us and we can get started on a custom order designed to your specifications.
What paper is available for candle labels?
Our candle labels are printed on high quality self-adhesive white label paper. Choose labels that are cut-to-size or printed on kiss-cut sheets for easy application.
Can I have candle labels printed in a size not listed?
Yes, the sizes listed on the candle label printing page represent common choices for candle makers who purchase our labels, but we offer a completely custom process, so you can choose any size you need. When placing your order, select the blank option in the drop-down menu for size, then enter the height and width that you need.
How can I design my own custom candle labels?
Select the downloadable file template that fits the shape and size you need, then use it to create your design. When you’re ready to place your order, upload the file to our website.
What is the minimum quantity of candle labels that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, which means you can easily print a single label in order to review your design, finish choice, size, and shape before you commit to placing a large order.
How long will it take to get my custom candle labels?
If you need custom candle label printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Select the turnaround time you need before placing your order, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates chart to choose the shipping speed that’s best for you. With our premium shipping option, your candle labels will be delivered to your home or business 1 to 2 days after printing is complete. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Candle Label Printing
EnvironPrint has been in the business of supplying planet-friendly digital printing services and we’ve perfected the process of using sustainably-sourced paper, solvent-free water-based inks, and 3D-printed digital dies to deliver high quality printing for our customers. We’re committed to providing responsive service, exceptional value, and quick turnaround times. Order your custom candle labels today and see why EnvironPrint is a leading online provider of green printing for business and consumers.