Our custom decals are a multitasker when it comes to branding. Use them on your laptops and other office gear, hand them out to customers, use them to create customized packaging and bags for your store, or give them away at trade shows. If you’re an artist, illustrator, or graphic designer, our custom decals are the perfect medium for your work—create your own decals to sell or use them to promote your services.
When you choose EnvironPrint for custom decal printing, your project is sure to get noticed thanks to our high quality materials, premium finishes, and vibrant water-based inks. Our process is truly custom, meaning you can choose any size or shape of decal you need and we can make it happen for you. We’ll make sure your decals look amazing and arrive on time.
Highlights of our custom decals include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Your choice of finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no solvents
- Digital laser cutting options
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Decal Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your decals and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 2.625” x 1”
- 2” x 2”
- 3” x 3”
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- Gloss – Gloss is the most common finish for decals, with a subtle shine similar to that of a magazine.
- Matte – Matte finish is understated and elegant, with a flat look and no glare.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – Our soft-touch matte option has a velvety-smooth tactile feel.
- Premium High Gloss UV – Add depth and dimension to make your images pop with our premium high gloss UV finish.
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Ways to Use Custom Decals
Custom decals are versatile enough to be used by virtually any type of business in a variety of ways. Our customers use them for:
- Labeling or branding business equipment
- Creating branded shopping bags
- Sealing packages and envelopes
- Handing out to customers
- Promoting bands, artists, and other creative endeavors
- Designing their own decals to sell
- Including in trade show swag
- Sticking on cars
Design Tips for Custom Decals
If you’ll be using your custom decals for your business, you may want to consider hiring a graphic designer to ensure that your design looks polished and professional. That said, if you’re creating custom decals with your business logo or another image that you already have on hand, our file templates make it easy to design decals yourself. Here are some tips to help:
- For maximum durability and shine, select our high gloss UV finish. This finish is ideal for decals that will be used outdoors or on vehicles.
- Instead of printing your logo on a standard rectangle or square, have your decals die-cut to the exact shape of your logo to make them stand out.
- When designing your custom decals, think about how you’ll be using them. While a simple logo design works for creating packaging or labeling office equipment, if you’re using decals for marketing, consider going beyond the logo and adding bold images, clever sayings, and other elements to make your decals more appealing.
- If you plan to write on your decals, select a matte finish instead of gloss.
- If your decals are designed to feature colorful illustrations or graphics, choose our high gloss UV finish for an eye-catching, reflective effect that will make your project stand out.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Decals
How can I customize the shape of my decals?
If you’d like to order die-cut decals in a shape other than those in our downloadable file templates, contact us and we can get started on a customized project for you. Our team is happy to work with you to create custom decals to your exact specifications.
What paper is available for custom decals?
Our custom decals are printed on our high quality white label paper, with a self-adhesive backing that allows them to stick to anything.
Can I have decals printed in a size not listed?
Yes, the sizes listed are only suggestions that represent some of the most popular dimensions used by our customers—you can order any size you need! Simply select the blank option in the drop-down menu for size, then enter your desired width and height.
How can I design my own custom decals?
Choose the downloadable file template that fits your needs, then use it to design your decals. Upload the finished design to our website when you’re ready to place your order.
What is the minimum quantity of decals that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, so you can start out by ordering a single decal to ensure that you’re happy with the design and finish before you place a full order.
How long will it take to get my custom decals?
If you need digital decal printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Choose the turnaround time you need when placing your order, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates to select a shipping speed. Our premium shipping will have your decals delivered to your home or business in 1 to 2 days. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Decal Printing
EnvironPrint provides planet-friendly digital printing to businesses big and small. We’ve perfected the process of using innovative 3D-printed digital dies, sustainably-sourced paper, and solvent-free water-based inks. Order your custom decals from EnvironPrint today and we’ll exceed your expectations with our dedicated customer service, exceptional value, and fast turnaround time.
Write Your Own Review