This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
What message do your current jar labels send about your business? If your labels aren’t professionally printed, it might not be the message you’d like to be sending. Whether your business is big or small, a polished looking jar label lends more credibility to your products. Like it or not, customers will judge your products by their labels—a well-designed custom jar label can make your product stand out on a shelf full of competitors.
EnvironPrint prints jar labels for a wide range of businesses, from food producers to soap and candle makers. We’ll help you elevate your branding with beautiful labels printed with vibrant water-based inks and a variety of premium finishes. We offer a completely custom digital printing process, allowing our customers to choose the exact size and shape of label they need. Our team is committed to ensuring that your jar labels look amazing and arrive exactly when you need them to.
Highlights of our jar labels include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Your choice of finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no solvents
- Durable label paper stands up to the demands of retail
- Self-adhesive backing sticks to glass, plastic, and most other surfaces
- Cut-to-size options
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Jar Label Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your jar labels and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 2.625” x 1”
- 2” x 2”
- 2” x 3”
- 3” x 3”
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- Gloss – Gloss is a common choice for jar labels thanks to its durability and shine.
- Matte – A matte finish can add a sophisticated look to your jar labels.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – This luxe finish has a velvety-smooth texture for unique tactile appeal.
- Premium High Gloss UV – Our high gloss UV finish is reflective, bold, and especially suited for jars that will be refrigerated.
- Cut to Size
- Kiss Cut Sheet
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Uses for Custom Jar Labels
While the most common uses for custom jar labels are in the food and beverage industry, we’ve provided labels for a number of different purposes. Our customers use jar labels for:
- Jam and jelly jars
- Pickle jars
- Relish and salsa jars
- Sauce jars
- Cosmetics jars
- Personal care product jars
- Candle jars
Whether you’re selling your wares at a farmers’ market, craft fair, or local retailers, a professionally-printed jar label will help grab the attention of shoppers. Even if you don’t have a small business, you can use custom jar labels to organize your pantry or label your home canning projects. The possibilities are endless!
Design Tips for Custom Jar Labels
Our downloadable file templates make it easy to design your own jar labels when you already have images and branding you’d like to use or if you’re familiar with using graphic design programs. If you’re creating jar labels from scratch, consider hiring a graphic designer to help you design something that looks professional, especially if you sell your products in retail stores. Here are some other tips to keep in mind:
- Don’t limit yourself to a standard square, rectangle, or oval. We can provide you with die-cut jar labels in any shape imaginable.
- Make sure your jar label is easy to read by choosing simple typefaces and including only must-know information.
- If you’re creating jar labels for food, you may want to print one label for the front with the product name and your business logo and another for the back with a list of ingredients and nutrition information.
- If you don’t have the budget for a graphic designer, you can purchase vector graphics online to incorporate into your design.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Jar Labels
How can I customize the shape of my jar labels?
Our downloadable file templates include a number of different shapes, but if you’d like something different, we can accommodate whatever you need. Simply contact us and we’ll get started on a custom project just for you.
What paper is available for jar labels?
Our jar labels are printed on high quality white label paper with a self-adhesive backing. Choose labels that are cut-to-size or printed on kiss-cut sheets.
Can I have jar labels printed in a size not listed?
Yes, we list several pre-set sizes that are popular with our customers as a starting point, but you are free to choose any size you like. Simply select the blank option in the drop-down menu for size, then enter the width and height you’d like in the boxes below.
How can I design my own custom jar labels?
View our downloadable file templates and select a shape and size that works best for your product. Use the template to create your labels, then upload your design to our website when you’re ready to order.
What is the minimum quantity of jar labels that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, so you can print a single jar label and make sure you’re happy with your design, label type, finish, size, and shape before you print a full batch.
How long will it take to get my custom jar labels?
If you need custom jar label printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Select your desired turnaround time when placing your order, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates chart to choose the shipping speed that works for you. With our premium shipping option, your jar labels will be delivered to your home or business 1 to 2 days after printing is complete. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Jar Label Printing
EnvironPrint provides planet-friendly digital printing to businesses big and small. We’ve perfected the process of using sustainably-sourced paper, water-based inks that are free of chemical solvents, and 3D-printed digital dies without ever compromising on quality. Our team is dedicated to providing each of our customers with responsive service, exceptional quality, and fast turnaround. Order your custom jar labels today and see why EnvironPrint is a leading online provider of green printing services.