Business Cards - Laser Cut
One of the first impressions you make as a professional is when you hand someone your business card. Colleagues, potential clients, and customers all pay attention to your cards—are yours sending the message you want them to be sending? EnvironPrint laser cut business cards are a surefire way to make a lasting impression.
What makes laser cut business cards so special? Our advanced laser cutting process allows you to cut a design directly into your business cards. It can be simple or elaborate—our lasers are precise enough for any type of design you can think of.
Business cards are a must for trade shows and conferences and they make referrals a breeze. They’re an essential tool for networking, allowing you to connect with other professionals. Our laser cut business cards send the message that you’re not afraid to do things a little bit differently—that you’re creative and an out-of-the-box thinker.
When you choose EnvironPrint for your laser cut business cards, you’ll get the best customer service in the business, high quality materials, and rich water-based inks that produce vibrant colors and sharp images. Our team will work closely with you to ensure that your business cards turn out exactly how you envisioned and that they arrive when you need them.
Highlights of our laser cut business cards include:
- Custom sizes
- Vertical or horizontal printing available
- High-quality cardstock
- Precision laser cutting allows for intricate designs
- Your choice of 4 different finishes, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Full color printing available on both sides
- Fast turnaround times
Laser Cut Business Card Printing Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your laser cut business cards and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 3.5” x 2”
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- Gloss – For laser cut business cards that feature graphics, gloss is an attention-grabbing option.
- Matte – If your laser cut business cards include elaborate detailing, a matte finish will let them stand out.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – Our premium matte option offers a luxe aesthetic and a unique tactile appeal that’s especially well-suited for business cards.
- Premium High Gloss UV – High gloss UV finish adds depth and dimension, but because of its reflective nature and glare, it’s not the best choice for very detailed laser cutting.
- Front Only
- Front and Back
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Design Tips for Laser Cut Business Cards
Here are some tips to consider when you’re designing your custom laser cut business cards:
- Business cards aren’t just for networking—they can also be used as a marketing tool. Use them to encourage following on social media or leaving online reviews of your business.
- It’s a good idea to keep your design simple for laser cut business cards—you want the paper cutting to stand out. Include all the pertinent contact details and business information, then use laser cutting for your logo or an image that symbolizes what you do.
- Choose a font that is easy to read. An elaborate font competes with your design and can make it hard for people to get the information they need from your card.
- Our premium matte finish with a laser cut design is a classic, elegant combination for business cards.
Frequently Asked Questions About Laser Cut Business Card Printing
What types of finishes are available for laser cut business cards?
We offer four different finishes to choose from, including standard gloss, standard matte, premium soft touch matte, and premium high gloss UV. If you’re not sure which finish best complements your design, our team is happy to help.
Can I print on both sides of EnvironPrint laser cut business cards?
Yes, you have the option to print on one side only or both. Remember the positioning of your laser cuts when you create your design, though—you don’t want to cut through important text!
How can I design my own laser cut business cards?
To design your own laser cut business cards, choose the downloadable file template that best suits your needs and use it to create your design. When you’re finished, upload it to our website and submit your design for a quote.
How much does laser cut business card printing cost?
Laser cut business card printing has a number of variables that impact the cost. The finish you choose, the number of sides you print on, and the turnaround time all factor into the pricing, as does the intricacy of your laser cutting. A more elaborate design is more expensive than something simple. To find out how much your unique design will cost to print, enter your specifications, upload your design, and submit it for a quote. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible with details on how to place your order.
How long will it take to get my laser cut business cards?
If you need laser cut business card printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Choose your desired printing time when requesting your quote, then consult our shipping rates and delivery estimates to select the shipping speed that works best for your needs. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Laser Cut Business Card Printing
While there are countless digital printing companies on the internet these days, EnvironPrint has been exceeding our customers’ expectations for years. We offer fast turnaround times, exceptional value, and responsive customer service. Our commitment to sustainability includes using recycled materials and water-based inks that are free of chemical solvents. At EnvironPrint, our goal is to provide greener printing solutions without ever compromising on the quality of our products.
Write Your Own Review