Laser Cut Cosmetic Boxes
Cosmetic boxes, more commonly known as folding cartons, give your product a professional look while keeping your brand front and center of every product you sell, ship, or hand out. Whether you are selling lipstick, nail polish, eye liner, make-up, or creams our cosmetic product box printing gives you the tools you need to make your best impression.
To stand out even more, EnvironPrint now offers Laser Cutting with Cosmetic Boxes!
The cosmetic and personal care business is booming and with so much competition on retail shelves, it’s not enough to simply offer a good product—you need to package it well. Professionally printed laser cut cosmetic boxes can make your products stand out. A modern package design paired with high quality printing is a winning combination for any cosmetics brand.
Details matter when it comes to cosmetic boxes and that’s why you need EnvironPrint. We use rich water-based inks and durable paperboard for a professional look. Our personalized customer service team will guide you through the cosmetic box printing process to make sure you’re thrilled with the results and that your boxes arrive to you when you need them.
Highlights of our custom laser cut cosmetic box printing include:
- 3 paperboard options available in 3 thicknesses
- Available in 4 finishes, with gloss, matte, and premium options
- Printing on one side only or both sides
- Vibrant, full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
CUSTOM LASER CUT COSMETIC BOX PRINTING OPTIONS
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your custom cosmetic box, then choose from the following options:
White Standard Paperboard-
- White SBS Board with a Bright white exterior as well as interior
White Recycled Paperboard (Kraft interior)
- Made from Recycled material.
- Not as bright of a white exterior and a more kraft/ clay color interior
- Great for "Planet friendly" products, including natural and organic items.
Refrigerator Grade Paperboard-
- This is a coated natural kraft paper.
- The exterior is white and the interior is kraft.
- The coating on the outsie helps graphics pop while the natural kraft inside maintains high structural integrity in colder enviornments.
- 16 pt. Cardstock
- 18 pt. Cardstock
- 24 pt. Cardstock
- Gloss – Gloss is a popular choice for custom boxes, with just enough shine to get noticed.
- Matte – A flat, matte finish is ideal for custom box designs that have a minimalist look.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – Soft-touch matte has an elegant appearance and unique tactile feel thanks to its velvety finish.
- Premium High-Gloss UV – A high-gloss UV finish adds depth and dimension to custom box designs that feature graphics and photos.
- Outisde Only
- Outside and Inside
- Inside Only
- 10 Business Days
- 8 Business Days
- 6 Business Days
DESIGN TIPS FOR LASER CUT COSMETIC BOXES
Your cosmetic boxes send an important message about your products. Here are some things to consider when creating your design:
- Think about your target market. Use bold colors and glossy finishes for products marketed to teens and young adults; choose a more subdued look and a premium matte finish for luxury cosmetics.
- For a cohesive look, make sure your cosmetic boxes and bottles are matching or coordinated.
- Minimalism is on-trend with cosmetics packaging, but a well-executed maximalist design with eye-catching graphics and a high-gloss UV finish will turn heads.
- To make your cosmetic boxes look polished, print a simple pattern or color on the inside.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT LASER CUT COSMETIC BOX PRINTING
What type of materials are EnvironPrint laser cut cosmetic boxes printed on?
Our laser cut cosmetic boxes are printed on high quality paperboard. Choose from white standard paperboard or white recycled paperboard with a Kraft interior.
What sizes of laser cut cosmetic boxes are available?
At EnvironPrint, our process is completely custom, which means we can print any size you need. Whether you need nail polish boxes, cleanser boxes, or foundation boxes, we can make it happen.
How can I design laser cut custom cosmetic boxes?
Our downloadable file templates make it simple for you or your packaging designer to create laser cut custom cosmetic boxes for your business. Select the template that best fits your needs, use it to design your boxes, then upload it to our website when you’re ready to get a quote.
How can I order laser cut cosmetic boxes from EnvironPrint?
The process of designing and printing laser cut cosmetic boxes is complicated and there are many variables involved. To make sure your packaging turns out exactly as you envisioned, we offer more personalized service—instead of ordering your laser cut cosmetic boxes directly on our website, you’ll select your desired specifications, upload your design, and submit it to us for a quote. One of our team members will get in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know the next steps required to get your project started.
How much does laser cut cosmetic box printing cost?
The cost of cosmetic box printing depends on a number of factors, including the material you choose, its thickness, the type of finish you’d like, and whether you’re printing on one side or both. Submit your project for a quote and we’ll determine the exact costs involved.
What is the minimum quantity of laser cut cosmetic boxes that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantities, which means you can order a sample cosmetic box to ensure you’re happy with your design, material, and finish choices before placing a full order.
How long will it take to get my laser cut cosmetic boxes?
If you need custom cosmetic box printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Select 10 business days for our standard turnaround or 6-8 business day printing (for an additional fee), then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates to choose your preferred shipping speed when you’re ready to checkout. With premium shipping, your cosmetic boxes will be delivered to your door 1–2 days after printing is complete. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
WHY CHOOSE ENVIRONPRINT FOR LASER CUT COSMETIC BOX PRINTING
At EnvironPrint we strive to provide a greener alternative to traditional digital printing. Our printing process uses solvent-free water-based inks, 3D-printed digital dies, and sustainable materials to minimize environmental impact. We exceed our customers’ expectations by offering personalized service, exceptional value, and quick turnaround times. Order cosmetic boxes today and see why EnvironPrint is the premier online destination for planet-friendly business printing.
Write Your Own Review