Laser Cut Holiday Cards
Instead of relying on store-bought holiday cards with generic sentiments, send a more thoughtful greeting by designing your own laser cut holiday cards. With our advanced laser cutting technology, we can create holiday cards in any shape you’d like, incorporate fun cut-outs into the design, or add elaborate detailing that make your cards truly one-of-a-kind. Laser cut holiday cards are a memorable way to share your well wishes with friends, family, co-workers, employees, clients, and customers.
No matter how you plan on using your laser cut holiday cards, there’s one thing for certain: EnvironPrint will help make sure they turn out beautiful and make a lasting impression. Unlike many other online printing companies, our process is custom from start to finish. You’ll never have to choose from a handful of pre-made designs and set sizes—you can create your own unique holiday cards and have them printed in any size and shape you’d like. Add laser cut snowflakes and other festive detailing for a design that’s sure to get noticed.
EnvironPrint laser cut holiday cards are printed with rich water-based inks for true-to-life colors and sharp images. Our team will work with you to make sure your holiday cards look amazing and arrive on time.
Highlights of our laser cut holiday cards include:
- Select your own width and height
- Print on one side only or both
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- State-of-the-art laser cutting can create invitations in a variety of shapes and with intricate details
- Solvent-free water-based ink
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Laser Cut Holiday Card Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your laser cut holiday cards and choose from the options below:
- Gloss – For laser cut holiday cards featuring family photos, gloss is a traditional choice.
- Matte – If your laser cut cards include intricate details, a matte finish will let them stand out.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – For an upscale look and a unique tactile feel, choose velvety soft-touch matte.
- Premium High Gloss UV – High gloss UV adds depth and dimension, but its reflection and glare can make it hard to appreciate elaborate detailing, so it’s best suited for simple laser cut holiday card designs.
- Outside Only
- Outside and Inside
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Design Tips for Laser Cut Holiday Cards
The best laser cut holiday cards feature only minimal (or no) printed graphics—you don’t want images and laser cuts competing for attention. With our laser cutting technology, your design can be simple or full of small cut-outs and details for a holiday card that will wow everyone who receives it. Here are some tips for designing your cards:
- If you’re printing on both sides of your holiday cards, it’s important to take the laser cutting into consideration when creating your design. Be careful not to cut through your text.
- Two-sided printing allows you to share a photograph on one side and your personalized message on the other. Add some eye-catching details with scalloped edging or other laser cut flourishes.
- If you’re not comfortable designing your own laser cutting, search the internet for laser cut vectors and incorporate them into your holiday card design.
Frequently Asked Questions About Laser Cut Holiday Cards
What sizes are available for laser cut holiday cards?
We offer any size of card you need—it’s easy! Just enter your desired width and height when you’re ready to get your quote.
Can I print on both sides of EnvironPrint laser cut holiday cards?
Yes, you can select one-sided printing or two-sided printing, depending on your needs. If you choose two-sided printing, be mindful of where your laser cuts are going—they may look good on one side of your card, but interfere with your design on the other side.
How can I design my own laser cut holiday cards?
We offer downloadable file templates to help you (or your graphic designer) create your custom laser cut holiday cards. Download the template that works best for your needs, use it to create your design, then upload it to our website when you’re ready to get a quote.
How much does laser cut holiday card printing cost?
There are many factors at play when determining the cost of laser cut holiday cards: the size you need, the finish you’d like, your desired turnaround time, and whether you’ll be printing on one or both sides of your cards. The amount and type of laser cutting needs to be considered as well—elaborate designs are more costly than simple ones. To get accurate pricing for your laser cut holiday card design, enter your specifications, upload your design to our website, and click to request a quote. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can to let you know the next steps in the process.
What is the minimum quantity of laser cut holiday cards that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum order quantity, which means you can order a single holiday card as a sample, make sure you’re pleased with the design, size, and finish, and then place your full order.
How long will it take to get my laser cut holiday cards?
If you need laser cut holiday card printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Choose the turnaround time you need, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates to select your desired shipping speed. Our premium shipping will deliver your cards right to your door only 1 to 2 days after printing is complete. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Laser Cut Holiday Card Printing
EnvironPrint offers a greener alternative to the conventional digital printing process. Our experienced team has perfected the use of sustainably-sourced materials, 3D-printed digital dies, and solvent-free water-based inks so we can deliver high quality printing with minimal environmental impact. With our responsive customer service, unsurpassed value, and lightning-fast turnaround, it’s easy to see why EnvironPrint is one of the internet’s top choices for laser cut holiday card printing.
Write Your Own Review