Rounded Corner Flyers
Visit any historical society or archives, and you’re bound to see some business flyers among the ephemera. Flyers have been used for so long because they work—but that doesn’t mean it’s not time for an upgrade. Our rounded corner flyers soften the look of the classic flyer, providing a small detail that catches the eye and makes for a more sophisticated appearance.
We print our rounded corner flyers with premium water-based inks and high quality paper for results that are polished and professional. Our team goes the extra mile for all of our customers, offering personalized service and working closely with you to ensure that your rounded corner flyers are exactly what you had in mind once you receive them.
Highlights of our rounded corner flyer printing include:
- Choose from our 5 pre-set sizes or create your own custom size flyers
- Printing on one side only or both sides
- Your choice of gloss, matte, or 2 premium finishes
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
- Fast turnaround time
Rounded Corner Flyer Printing Options
Download our file templates to design your custom rounded corner flyers to any dimensions you need. To help you get started, here are some of the most common dimensions our clients use:
- 4” x 6”
- 5” x 7”
- 8.5” x 11”
- 11” x 17”
- 12” x 18”
Simply select a common dimension or enter your own unique height and width to fit your needs.
- 100lb Premium Paper
- 12 pt. Cardstock
- 18 pt. Cardstock
- Gloss – A standard gloss finish gives your rounded corner flyers a subtle sheen and just a bit of reflection, similar to a magazine page.
- Matte – Matte finish has no luster or shine, giving it a sophisticated flat look. If you plan on incorporating a lot of text into your design, a matte finish is easy to read.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – This luxe finish has a unique tactile feel thanks to its velvety texture.
- Premium High Gloss UV – A high gloss UV finish makes photographs and illustrations pop.
- 2 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 4 Business Days
Uses for Rounded Corner Flyers
Rounded corner flyers are used by businesses of all types because they’re a cost-effective promotional tool with an excellent return on investment. Realtors, plumbers, painters, salons, retailers, non-profits, dental practices, restaurants, and beyond use EnvironPrint flyers to spread the word about:
- Promotions and sales
- New products
- Product features and details
- Services offered
- Upcoming events
- Community fundraisers
- Fairs, carnivals, and festivals
- Neighborhood yard sales
- Homes for sale
Rounded Corner Flyer Design Tips
If you have a bit of experience using graphic design programs, you can design a rounded corner flyer to share an upcoming school fundraiser or yard sale, but if you’re using your flyer for marketing purposes, we recommend hiring a skilled graphic designer to ensure that the end result has the professional look you want. Here are some design tips:
- Strike the right balance between images and text. If you have a lot of text to share, put it on the back side of the flyer so you can make an image the centerpiece of the front to get more attention.
- Before you start your design, think about how you plan to use and distribute your flyers. A rounded corner flyer that will be hung up on a wall will need text that is easy to read from a distance, while a flyer that’s been sent in the mail can accommodate two-sided printing.
- Flyers should be used to highlight a product, service, or business, not share all the nitty gritty details of what you do. Keep it simple and add a call to action that invites the recipient or viewer to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rounded Corner Flyers
What is the best size for rounded corner flyers?
The most common size chosen for rounded corner flyers is 8.5” x 11”, but the best size really comes down to how you’ll be using your flyers and what information you need them to convey. If you’re not sure what you need, our team is happy to provide assistance.
Can I print rounded corners flyers in different sizes?
Yes, EnvironPrint offers much more customization than the competition, allowing you to print flyers in any size you need. The sizes offered in our drop-down menu are only suggestions—if you need something different, simply enter in the measurements you’d like and we’ll make it happen.
How can I design custom rounded corner flyers?
Use our downloadable file templates to create custom flyers for your business. Choose the template that works best for your needs, use it to design your rounded corner flyers, then upload it to our website when you’re placing your order.
What is the best finish for rounded corner flyers?
Like the sizing, the best finish also depends on your needs. A gloss finish is reflective and has more visual depth, so it’s especially well-suited for photographs and graphic-heavy designs. Matte is a more sophisticated look and because it has no glare, it can be used on walls in environments with overhead lighting and still be easily read.
What is the minimum quantity of rounded corner flyers that I can order?
We have no minimum quantities at EnvironPrint, which means you can order a single rounded corner flyer to ensure that you’re happy with its design and your material and finish choices before you place a full order.
How long will it take to get my custom rounded corner flyers?
If you need rounded corner flyers fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! When you place your order, choose your preferred printing time from the drop-down menu. Next, view our shipping rates and delivery estimates to select the shipping speed that works for your needs. Choose premium shipping and your flyers will be delivered to your door 1–2 days after printing is complete. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Rounded Corner Flyers
EnvironPrint provides planet-friendly digital printing services without ever compromising on quality. We’ve created a greener printing process that uses 3D-printed dies for folding, sustainably-sourced paper stock, and solvent-free water-based inks for superior results. We’ve been exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing quick turnaround, exceptional value, and responsive service. Order your rounded corner flyers today to see why EnvironPrint is the best choice for sustainable business printing solutions.
Write Your Own Review