This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Save The Date Cards
Whether they’re for a wedding or another special event, you want to create save the date cards that get noticed. Save the date cards have quickly become standard for any special occasion, ensuring that invitees mark the date on their calendars even if you’re still in the process of figuring out the details.
For weddings, the best save the date cards complement the color and theme of the big day and also speak to the personality of the happy couple. Creating custom save the date cards lets you include personal photos, elegant typefaces, and your choice of colors. Add a personalized message and design flourishes to create a card that’s truly special.
EnvironPrint save the date cards are printed on high quality, sustainably-sourced papers with rich water-based inks for the widest range of colors. Our responsive customer service will help ensure that your cards look exactly how you envisioned—or even better!
Highlights of our save the date cards include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Choose to include an envelope for mailing
- Print on one side only or both
- Your choice of paper and finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Laser-cutting technology available
- Water-based ink with no solvents
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Save the Date Card Printing Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your save the date cards and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 4” x 6”
- 6” x 4”
- 3.5" x5"
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- 5" x 7"
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- 14 pt. Cardstock
- 16 pt. Cardstock
- 18 pt. Carstock
- Premium Recycled Cotton Cardstock
- Premium Wood Grain Texture Cardstock
- Gloss – For save the date cards featuring photos, gloss is an excellent choice.
- Matte – The understated elegance of a matte finish is why it’s the traditional choice for save the date cards.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – Our premium matte option upgrades standard matte with a more velvety finish and tactile appeal.
- Premium High Gloss UV – Make a bold statement with a highly-reflective gloss UV finish that adds depth and dimension to photos.
- Front Only
- Front and Back
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Ideas for Using Save the Date Cards
Save the date cards are used for a variety of occasions, including:
- Anniversary parties
- Family reunions
- Corporate events
- Milestone birthday parties
- Grand openings
- Baby showers
Design Tips for Save the Date Cards
You don’t need to be a graphic designer to create beautiful save the date cards. A minimalist look is on-trend—pair a bold, sophisticated font with a more understated typeface for the event details, add some simple images or design flourishes for visual interest, and your custom save the date cards will look just as good as those designed by a professional. Here are some additional tips:
- If you know the colors or theme of your wedding, incorporate those into your design. Even better, create save the date cards that complement your wedding invitations if you’ve already chosen them.
- Save the date cards are meant to be simple. Reserve all of the event details for the invitation.
- Browse save the date card images online for inspiration.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Save the Date Cards
What paper should I choose for my custom save the date cards?
For a classic, upscale look, pair one of our two matte finishes with our premium recycled cotton or wood grain texture paper stock. This combination works especially well for save the date cards where an eye-catching font and simple illustrations are the centerpiece. If you’re including photographs on your save the date cards, a gloss finish on 16 or 18 pt. paper stock will let them shine.
Can I have save the date cards printed in a size not listed?
Yes, we are happy to create a special card for your special day! When placing your order, select the blank option in the drop-down menu, then enter your preferred width and height in the text fields. For more information about custom shapes and sizes, contact us.
Can I print on both sides of EnvironPrint save the date cards?
Yes, our save the date cards allow you the option of printing on one side only or on both sides.
How can I design my own save the date cards?
To design your own save the date cards, download one of our file templates, use it to customize your design, then upload it to our website when you’re ready to place your order.
What is the minimum quantity of save the date cards that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, so you can order a single save the date card and have it sent to you to ensure that you’re happy with the design, paper type, and finish you’ve chosen before placing your full order.
How long will it take to get my save the date cards?
If you need custom save the date card printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Choose the turnaround time you need on the order page, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates to select your preferred shipping speed. With premium shipping, your cards will be delivered right to your door in 1 to 2 days. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Save the Date Card Printing
EnvironPrint provides businesses and consumers with a greener alternative to traditional digital printing. We use solvent-free water-based inks, 3D-printed digital dies, and sustainably-sourced materials in our planet-friendly process. With our fast turnaround, responsive customer service, and exceptional value, it’s easy to see why EnvironPrint is one of the leading providers of eco-friendly digital printing services.