With so many options for wine available on store shelves, many shoppers simply pick the bottle with the most eye-catching label and hope for the best! Although you want consumers to judge your wine by what’s inside the bottle, the truth is that many people go by what’s on the outside of the bottle instead. Having a professionally designed and printed wine label can help you put your best foot forward and stand out in a crowded marketplace.
EnvironPrint custom wine labels make an excellent first impression. We use vibrant water-based inks to make colors pop and high quality label paper with a range of eye-catching finishes. Our customer service team will ensure that your labels look amazing and that they arrive precisely when you need them to.
Highlights of our wine labels include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Your choice of finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant, long-lasting full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
- Self-adhesive backing sticks to glass and stands up to the demands of retail
- Cut-to-size or kiss-cut options
- Fast turnaround times
Custom Wine Label Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your own wine labels and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 2.625” x 1”
- 2” x 2”
- 2” x 3”
- 3” x 3”
- 4” x 3”
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- Gloss – Gloss is a popular choice for wine labels thanks to its subtle sheen and reflective properties.
- Matte – For a traditional, parchment-like finish, select our standard matte option.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – The velvety texture of soft-touch matte gives your wine labels a unique tactile feel and sophisticated look.
- Premium High Gloss UV – If your wine label features bright, bold images, a high gloss UV finish will help them pop.
- Cut to Size
- Kiss Cut Sheet
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Uses for Wine Labels
Most of our custom wine label printing business comes from wineries, but if you make your own wine at home, a personalized wine label lets you add a special touch to your bottles. Custom wine labels are commonly used for holidays, weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays—apply a custom label design over the brand label to commemorate the special occasion.
Design Tips for Wine Labels
If you don’t yet have a business logo or branding for your winery, we recommend hiring a graphic designer as a first step to ensure that your wine labels have a polished look. Here are a few more tips to keep in mind:
- Your wine labels may be the first interaction consumers have with your product—and your only chance to make an impression. Use the opportunity to tell the story of your brand through carefully selected images and text.
- If you sell your wine commercially, make sure your labels comply with governmental regulations.
- An elegant premium matte finish is a visual cue that your wine is high quality.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Wine Labels
How can I customize the shape of my wine labels?
Our downloadable file templates include a variety of shapes and sizes, but if you’d like something different, we can make it happen! Contact us and we can prepare a custom order just for you.
What’s the difference between kiss cut label sheets and cut to size?
Cut to size wine labels are cut through both the label paper and the backing, while kiss cut label sheets are only cut through the label paper side, leaving the backing intact. If you have a large number of wine bottles to label, we recommend kiss cut sheets for easier application.
What paper is used for wine labels?
Our wine labels are printed on high quality white label paper with self-adhesive backing.
Can I have wine labels printed in a size not listed?
Yes, the EnvironPrint process is completely custom, allowing you to print any size of wine label you need. Select the blank option in the drop-down menu for size, then type in your desired width and height in the text fields.
How can I design my own custom wine labels?
First, download the file template that best fits your needs, then use it in your graphic design program of choice to create your custom wine labels. When your design is complete, upload it to our site and place your order.
What is the minimum quantity of wine labels that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, which allows you to order a single wine label to make sure you’re pleased with your design, finish choices, shape, and size before you place your full order.
How long will it take to get my custom wine labels?
If you need wine label printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Select your desired turnaround time when you’re placing your order, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates chart to choose the shipping speed that meets your needs. With our premium shipping option, your wine labels will be delivered to your door only 1 to 2 days after we’ve completed printing. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Wine Label Printing
EnvironPrint offers a greener alternative to the traditional digital printing process. We use water-based inks that are free of chemical solvents, state-of-the-art 3D-printed digital dies, and sustainably sourced materials. We’ve been exceeding our customers’ expectations with quick turnaround, unsurpassed quality, and responsive service. Order your wine labels from EnvironPrint today and find out why we’re a leading provider of planet-friendly printing for businesses just like yours.
Write Your Own Review