Business flyers are a timeless marketing tool that can benefit a wide range of businesses and organizations. Hang them on doors and walls to spread word about an upcoming event or mail them to potential customers to pique their interest; use them to share coupons and discounts or details about your services. Whatever you use them for, they’re sure to get noticed when you choose EnvironPrint for your business flyer printing.
We always go the extra mile for our customers, offering you personalized service and helping ensure that your finished product is exactly what you had in mind—or even better! Our rich water-based inks and high quality paper yield results that are polished and professional so you can put your best foot forward with potential clients and customers.
Highlights of our business flyer printing include:
- Choose from our pre-set sizes or create your own custom size flyers
- Printing on one side only or both sides
- Your choice of gloss, matte, or 2 premium finishes
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
- Fast turnaround time
Business Flyer Printing Options
Download our file templates to design your own custom business flyers to any dimensions you need. To help you get started, here are some of the most common dimensions our clients use:
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8.5” x 11”
- 11” x 17”
- 3.5" x 8.5"
- 4" x 9"
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- 4.25" x 11"
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- 6" x 9"
- 8.5" 14"
- 9" x 12"
Simply select a common dimension or enter your own unique height and width to fit your needs.
- Premium Paper (100 lb)
- Economy Cardstock (12 pt)
- Premium Cardstock (16 pt)
- Gloss – With our standard gloss finish, your flyers will have a subtle sheen and just a bit of reflection, similar to a magazine page.
- Matte – Matte finish has no luster or shine, giving it a flat look. If you plan on including a lot of text, a matte finish is easy to read.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – This premium finish has a unique tactile feel thanks to its velvety texture.
- Uncoated - With our uncoated finish, your product will be easier to write on. They are great if you wish to have your customers or prospects write information on your flyers and return them to you.
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
Uses for Business Flyers
Because business flyers are such a cost effective promotional tool, they’re widely used by businesses of all types. Schools, non-profit groups, plumbers, painters, restaurants, retailers, landscapers, realtors, and beyond all use EnvironPrint business flyers to spread word about:
- Sales and promotions
- New products
- Product features
- Upcoming events
- Community fundraisers
- Festivals, carnivals, and fairs
- Neighborhood garage sales
- Homes for sale
Business Flyer Design Tips
If you’re making a flyer for a school fundraiser or for internal use in a business, you may be able to create your own flyer if you have experience using design programs. On the other hand, if your business flyer is being used for marketing, it’s a good idea to use a professional graphic designer to ensure that your flyer has a polished look. Here are some design tips to keep in mind:
- Flyers work best when they have the right balance between images and text. Too much text and your flyer won’t get noticed.
- Think about how you plan on distributing your flyers when coming up with your design. If you’re designing flyers to hang on walls and doors, make sure the text is easy to read from a distance.
- It’s best to use one main image on your business flyers as a focal point, rather than using multiple images that compete for attention. If you’d like to add other photos to highlight specific products or services, opt for two-sided printing and use the back side to share additional photos and details.
Frequently Asked Questions About Business Flyers
What is the best size for business flyers?
The standard sizes for business flyers are 8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17”, but the best size for your business flyers depends on your needs. Think about the purpose of your flyers, the information you want to include, and how you plan on distributing them. Need help deciding? We’re happy to assist you!
Can I print business flyers in different sizes?
Yes, EnvironPrint allows you to choose any size you need for your business flyers. When placing your order, simply select the blank option in the drop-down menu for size, then add your desired width and height to the boxes below.
How can I design custom business flyers?
Our downloadable file templates make it easy for you (or your graphic designer) to create your custom business flyers. Download the template that works for your needs, use it to create your flyers, then upload it to our website when you’re ready to place your order.
What is the best finish for business flyers?
There’s no one-size-fits-all choice when it comes to the best finish for business flyers. Consider how you’ll be using them—will they be hanging on doors and walls to promote upcoming events? If so, one of our matte finishes will be less reflective in environments with strong overhead lighting. Plan on including your business flyers in mailers? A standard gloss finish is a traditional choice for this purpose.
What type of paper should I use for business flyers?
This, too, depends on the purpose of your business flyers and, more importantly, how you plan on distributing them. For business flyers that will be sent in the mail, you’ll want a more lightweight paper stock, while flyers that will be affixed to doors, walls, and buildings should be made with thicker paper.
What is the minimum quantity of business flyers that I can order?
We have no minimum quantities at EnvironPrint, so you can order a single business flyer to make sure you’re pleased with the design, material, and finish before you place your full order.
How long will it take to get my custom business flyers?
If you need business flyers fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! When placing your business flyer order, select your desired printing time from the drop-down menu. Next, view our shipping rates and delivery estimates to select the shipping speed that works for your timeline. With our premium shipping option, your business flyers will be delivered to your door 1–2 days after printing is completed. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Business Flyers
When you choose EnvironPrint for your business marketing materials, you’ll never have to compromise quality to get planet-friendly digital printing. Our greener printing process uses solvent-free water-based inks, innovative 3D-printed dies for folding, and sustainably-sourced paper stock. We exceed our customers’ expectations with quick turnaround, unparalleled value, and responsive service. Place your order for business flyers today to see why EnvironPrint is the internet’s premier choice for sustainable business printing solutions.
Write Your Own Review