Whether they’re for a birthday or another special event, you want to create your cards that get noticed. Greeting and holiday cards have quickly become standard for any special occasion, ensuring that the receivers are excited to see your special note or update on your family events.
EnvironPrint holiday cards are printed on high quality, sustainably-sourced papers with rich water-based inks for the widest range of colors. Our responsive customer service will help ensure that your cards look exactly how you envisioned—or even better!
Highlights of our cards include:
- Select a standard pre-set size or customize your own
- Choose to include an envelope for mailing
- Print on one side only or both
- Your choice of paper and finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium options
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Laser-cutting technology available
- Water-based ink with no solvents
- Fast turnaround times
CUSTOM HOLIDAY CARD PRINTING OPTIONS
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your cards and choose your desired size. To help get you started, here are some of the most common sizes used by our customers:
- 8" x 6" (Before Fold)
- 6.25" x 6.25"
- 6" x 8" (Before Fold)
- 11" x 8" (Before Fold)
To choose a different size than those listed above, simply enter the measurements you’d like in the height and width fields.
- 14pt. Cardstock (Economy)
- 16 pt. Cardstock (Standard)
- 18 pt. Cardstock (Premium)
- Premium Recycled Cotton Cardstock
- Premium Wood Grain Texture Cardstock
- Gloss – For cards featuring photos, gloss is an excellent choice.
- Matte – The understated elegance of a matte finish is why it’s the traditional choice for the cards.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – Our premium matte option upgrades standard matte with a more velvety finish and tactile appeal.
- Premium High Gloss UV – Make a bold statement with a highly-reflective gloss UV finish that adds depth and dimension to photos.
- Outside Only
- Outside and Inside
- 4 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
IDEAS FOR USING GREETING AND HOLIDAY CARDS
Greeting and holiday cards are used for a variety of occasions, including:
- Anniversary parties
- Family reunions
- Corporate events
- Milestone birthday parties
- Grand openings
- Baby showers
- Thank You's
DESIGN TIPS FOR HOLIDAY CARDS
You don’t need to be a graphic designer to create beautiful holiday cards. A minimalist look is on-trend—pair a bold, sophisticated font with a more understated typeface for the event details, add some simple images or design flourishes for visual interest, and your custom cards will look just as good as those designed by a professional. Here are some additional tips:
- If you know the colors or theme of your event or the holiday, incorporate those into your design.
- Greeting and holiday cards are meant to be simple.
- Browse greeting and holiday card images online for inspiration.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CUSTOM HOLIDAY CARDS
What paper should I choose for my custom cards?
For a classic, upscale look, pair one of our two matte finishes with our premium recycled cotton or wood grain texture paper stock. This combination works especially well for save the date cards where an eye-catching font and simple illustrations are the centerpiece. If you’re including photographs on your save the date cards, a gloss finish on 14, 16 or 18 pt. paper stock will let them shine.
Can I have cards printed in a size not listed?
Yes, we are happy to create a special card for your special day! When placing your order, select the blank option in the drop-down menu, then enter your preferred width and height in the text fields. For more information about custom shapes and sizes, contact us.
Can I print on both sides of EnvironPrint cards?
Yes, holiday cards allow you the option of printing on one side only or on both sides.
How can I design my own cards?
To design your own holiday cards, download one of our file templates, use it to customize your design, then upload it to our website when you’re ready to place your order.
What is the minimum quantity of holiday cards that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, so you can order a single card and have it sent to you to ensure that you’re happy with the design, paper type, and finish you’ve chosen before placing your full order.
How long will it take to get my holiday cards?
If you need custom card printing fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! Choose the turnaround time you need on the order page, then use our shipping rates and delivery estimates to select your preferred shipping speed. With premium shipping, your cards will be delivered right to your door in 1 to 2 days. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
WHY CHOOSE ENVIRONPRINT FOR GREETING CARD PRINTING
EnvironPrint provides businesses and consumers with a greener alternative to traditional digital printing. We use solvent-free water-based inks, 3D-printed digital dies, and sustainably-sourced materials in our planet-friendly process. With our fast turnaround, responsive customer service, and exceptional value, it’s easy to see why EnvironPrint is one of the leading providers of eco-friendly digital printing services.
Write Your Own Review