Point of Sale Display
A point-of-sale display (POS display) is a specialized form of sales promotion that is found near, on, or next to a checkout counter (the "point of sale"). They are intended to draw the customers' attention to products, which may be new products, or on special offer, and are also used to promote special events, e.g. seasonal or holiday-time sales.
A point of sale display—also known as a POS display—is a specialized merchandise display that’s meant to encourage shoppers to make a purchase as they’re checking out at a retail store. The display is placed near a cash register or on a checkout counter, making it impossible to miss. If you’re promoting a new product, marketing a seasonal special, or selling the type of item that lends itself to impulse purchases, a point of sale display can be an effective tool to boost sales.
EnvironPrint provides custom point of sale displays that turn heads with premium finishes and vibrant water-based inks. Your product is sure to be noticed when it’s paired with a well-executed POS display. Our dedicated customer service team will ensure that your POS printing exceeds your expectations and that it’s delivered exactly when you need it.
Highlights of our custom point of sale displays include:
- Your choice of finish type, including gloss, matte, and premium selections
- A variety of materials and thicknesses to make sure your POS display is durable and lasts as long as you need it to
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no solvents
- Fast custom POS printing quotes and turnaround times
Custom POS Display Printing Options
When we say custom, we mean it! Download our file templates to design your POS display and choose your specifications:
- White Standard Paperboard
- White Recycled Paperboard (Kraft Interior)
- White Refrigerator Grade (Kraft Interior)
- 16 pt. Cardstock
- 18 pt. Cardstock
- 24 pt. Cardstock
- Gloss – Gloss is a common finish choice for POS displays, providing a shine and reflection that gets attention.
- Matte – Matte is flat, with no reflection or glare, which can be easier to read in settings with strong overhead lighting.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – For a refined appearance with a unique tactile feel, choose our soft-touch matte option.
- Premium High Gloss UV – A high gloss UV finish is reflective and shiny, making your POS display stand out.
- Outside Only
- Outside and Inside
- Inside Only
- 10 Business Days
- 8 Business Days
- 6 Business Days
Design Tips for Point of Sale Displays
It’s best to use the services of a skilled graphic designer with experience creating marketing materials for a POS display. Once you have your design ready for POS printing, upload it to our site. Here are some design tips to keep in mind:
- Our white refrigerator grade paper stock is ideal for chilled beverages that are stocked in the coolers near grocery checkouts.
- Need a display that will stand the test of time? Choose a high gloss UV finish and the thickest paper stock option.
- Think about what you want to accomplish when you’re designing your POS display rather than simply adding your logo and calling it done. Call out discounts, new features, and other notable details in big, bold fonts to pique the interest of shoppers.
- That said, don’t add too much text—people don’t spend a lot of time at the register and won’t have time to read it all.
Frequently Asked Questions About Point of Sale Displays
How much are POS displays?
The cost of our POS displays depends on the quality of materials and finishes and also the size you need. Submit your specifications and we will get back to you as soon as we can with a quote.
What size of POS displays are available?
Our point of sale displays are available in any size you need. We’ll work with you to accommodate any product.
How can I design my own point of sale display?
Point of sale displays are complex to design, so we recommend using the services of a graphic designer. When they’re ready to create your custom POS display, they can use one of our downloadable file templates; once the design is complete, upload it to our website when you’re ready to place your order.
What is the minimum quantity of POS displays that I can order?
EnvironPrint has no minimum quantity, so you can order a single display to ensure that you’re happy with the design, material, and finish choices before you place a full order.
Will you ship my POS displays assembled?
No, in order to ship POS displays in the most efficient manner possible, they will be shipped to you flat for your team to assemble.
How long will it take to get my POS displays?
Our typical turnaround time for POS displays is 10 days, but we can provide turnaround in 8 or 6 days for an added fee. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Point of Sale Display Printing
EnvironPrint is one of the leading providers of planet-friendly digital printing services for businesses, using sustainably-sourced paper, state-of-the-art 3D digital dies, and solvent-free water-based inks. We strive in delivering exceptional value, responsive service, and quick turnaround to our customers. Order your POS printing today to see why so many businesses choose EnvironPrint for all of their green printing needs.
Write Your Own Review