Custom Pricing Labels
Our self-adhesive custom pricing labels let you put your best foot forward with customers. Use them to draw attention to sales and clearance items or add branding to give your pricing labels a more polished look. Because we have the ability to print custom pricing labels in any size or shape you need, they can be used to label retail shelves or placed directly onto the products you sell.
What sets EnvironPrint apart from other online printing services is that we have the ability to work closely with you to create pricing labels that are truly custom, rather than limiting your choices to a few pre-set designs and shapes. Our vibrant water-based inks and high quality materials stand up to the demands of retail, and our personalized customer service makes the entire process seamless.
Highlights of our custom pricing label printing include:
- Choose any size and shape you like
- Self-adhesive backing sticks to anything
- Your choice of gloss, matte, or 2 premium finishes
- Vibrant full color digital printing
- Water-based ink with no chemical solvents
- Fast turnaround time
Custom Pricing Label Options
Download our file templates to design your own custom pricing labels to any dimensions you need. To help you get started, here are some of the most common dimensions our clients use:
- 2.625” x 1”
- 2” x 2”
- 2” x 3”
- 3” x 3”
Simply select a common dimension or enter your own unique height and width to fit your needs.
- White label
- Kiss-cut sheets
- Gloss – With a standard gloss finish, your pricing labels will have a bit of a shine, resulting in a more vibrant appearance.
- Matte – Matte finish has no luster or shine, which makes it suitable for tags that will have space on them for hand-writing a price.
- Premium Soft-Touch Matte – This premium finish is velvet-smooth, with a unique tactile feel and sophisticated appearance.
- Premium High Gloss UV – For durable pricing labels that turn heads, choose our premium high gloss UV finish.
- 1 Business Day
- 2 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
Uses for Custom Pricing Labels
We supply custom pricing labels that are used for:
- Retail stores
- Garage or yard sales
- Consignment stores
- Thrift stores
- Bake sales
- Craft shows
- Farmers’ markets
Custom Pricing Label Design Tips
No matter how you’ll be using your custom pricing labels, your primary objective should be that they’re easy to read. Including too much information on a pricing label can make it hard for shoppers to find the information they need at a glance. Here are some design tips to keep in mind:
- If you’re creating pricing labels for sales or clearance items, make them a different color than your standard pricing labels to grab the attention of your shoppers.
- Need more flexibility with your pricing? Design custom pricing labels with your business logo and blank space to write your prices. Be sure to choose a matte finish so you can easily write on the labels.
- Add UPC codes to your label design to make checkout a breeze.
- Match your pricing labels to your shelf talkers by using the same typeface and color selections.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Pricing Labels
What is the best size for custom pricing labels?
There’s no universal best size when it comes to pricing labels. The best size is whatever size you need! For a cohesive look, pick one label size to use on all of your products; make sure the size you choose is small enough to fit on the smallest items you sell, but large enough to be noticed.
Can I print custom pricing labels in different shapes?
Yes, we encourage you to think out of the box (or rectangle) when it comes to designing your pricing labels! We can provide labels with rounded edges, pricing labels that are circles, ovals, or any other shape you need.
How can I design custom pricing labels?
We offer downloadable file templates to make it easy for you or your graphic designer to create custom price tags for your business. Download the template that’s the best fit for your needs, create your labels, then upload the finished design to our website when you’re ready to order.
What is the best finish for custom pricing labels?
We recommend choosing one of our two gloss finish options for maximum durability. That said, if you plan to write on your labels, select one of our matte finishes.
What is the minimum quantity of pricing labels that I can order?
We have no minimum quantities at EnvironPrint, which means you can order a single sheet of custom labels to ensure that you’re happy with your design and finish choice before placing a larger order.
How long will it take to get my custom pricing labels?
If you need pricing labels fast, EnvironPrint will deliver! When placing your order, select the printing time you need from the drop-down menu. Then, view our shipping rates and delivery estimates to choose the shipping speed that works for your timeline. With our premium shipping option, your pricing labels will be delivered to your business 1 to 2 days after printing is complete. If you are on a tight deadline and you need your project extremely quick, please call us immediately at 682-252-0578. We are happy to help no matter how tight the deadline.
Why Choose EnvironPrint for Custom Pricing Labels
We started EnvironPrint because we believe that businesses should be able to get planet-friendly digital printing services without ever having to compromise on quality. Our greener approach to printing includes using 3D-printed dies, sustainably-sourced paper stock, and water-based inks that are free of solvents. We’ve been meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations by delivering responsive service, fast turnaround, and exceptional value. Order your custom pricing labels today to see why so many businesses choose EnvironPrint for their digital printing.
Write Your Own Review